[GLLUG] Fwd: FW: Old computer books

Ranti Junus ranti.junus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:07:20 EST 2016

Hello All,

MSU Libraries is interested in creating a collections on the history of
computing. If any of you (or your friends, family, etc.) have
computer-related books that are gathering dusts and willing to donate them
to the library, please contact Patrick Olson, our Special Collection
librarian. Details about the request is below.

Thank you.

ranti.