[GLLUG] Meeting Times

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 23:25:38 EST 2016

On 12/16/2016 09:43 PM, David Crampton wrote:
> I'm thinking of arranging a project or demo meeting in my home, rather
> than in a public place. Has this been done? Any gotchas to look out for,
> or reasons it should be avoided altogether?

I don't know of any problems with having meetings in a home, but you
might make it clear if there will be internet access for anyone bringing
a laptop (or even their smartphone).

We had a meeting at someone's home many, many years ago, in the summer
when it was warm enough to be outside on his deck.  It was a technical
meeting.  I still remember Jeff Lawton telling us about IP-Cop.

Thanks for the report.
--

                                Chick