[GLLUG] Lansing Job Posting - System Engineer

Michael P. Flaga michael at flaga.net
Wed Jun 29 17:52:56 EDT 2016

Transaction Network Services of Lansing Michigan has a new opening for a
System Engineer. Here is a link for the posting for this position
<https://nacareers-tnsi.icims.com/jobs/1381/systems-engineer/job> . This
position is looking for an entry level software or web developer that
crosses many disciplines to expand and grow their skills, both managing and
developing our fleet of customer premise devices in the field and our
factory config/shipping processes. The opportunity facilities hands on
experience ranging from firewall, many different script languages, to C++.

These devices range from Cisco routers, Linux type Routers , OEM devices and
others. Even an occasional Arduino. They operate over many different media's
of both wired and wireless networks. Most devices are more than your average
TCP router, as they connect and to different financial systems.

TNS is a global company supporting financial transactions for many different
methods and systems. The position will have very limited travel, however
will be directly working with many different parts of the world.

Please share with any interested parties and/or let me know if you have any
questions.

Michael P. Flaga,  <mailto:michael at flaga.net> michael at flaga.net