[GLLUG] Managing space in disk.

Sean Omalley omalley_s at rocketmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:30:28 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

It runs dpkg -l 'kernel-*' The rest of it just looks for not the version you are running, and then purges it.

Here is a more complete list geared towards Debian users, but can be useful for others as well.

https://wiki.debian.org/FreeSpace

I usually use du after poking around areas that I already know can be problematic.

Sean