[GLLUG] Maybe a Meeting?

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 04:43:35 EST 2016

I would sooner ask Microsoft for meeting space than think about spending
any time in a Starbucks, so, I'm not sure what their policies are.

I also get periodically contacted by various publishers doing outreach to
user groups for book reviews or meeting gifts or both, but without even
monthly meetings that have any attendance, I don't really feel right
responding.

I don't have any MSU contact other than my Lifelong Education status (yeah,
it's a real thing, look it up .:) but my wife is currently an LCC student,
so I'll take a look into what they might have going; I know they offer an
associates in something Computer Sciency. :)

Perhaps we should do like the Ubuntu people, and have IRC meetings
periodically, to get people at least into the habit of such, again?

--
Peter Smith
psmith.gllug at gmail.com