[GLLUG] Maybe a Meeting?

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sun Nov 6 22:16:05 EST 2016

So Starbucks is a business, and the traditional rent for coffee shop
squatting is a drink an hour. Less is seen as mooching, at least in the
eyes of other coffee shop squatters. I might also recommend trying their
pour over coffee, which is available in a variety of roasts. They are one
of the few coffee shops who brew a good decaf, so they get my business.

Clay