[GLLUG] Downtown Lansing Library Meeting Rooms

Nathan Hartley nathan at 7hartleys.org
Thu Apr 27 15:51:40 EDT 2017

Just read that the Downtown Lansing Library has new meeting rooms available
and as meeting spaces are often a topic on this list, I thought I'd share

www.cadl.org/news/2017/04/26/5-reasons-to-visit-cadl-downtown-lansing

*Our Rooms*

We’re now fully equipped for your learning, meeting & other needs! Book or
check out one of our study rooms or public meeting rooms.

Tables, chairs, podiums and an A/V cart can be made available in any room.
Read on for room details:

*Basement Tutor Room*

   - Can fit two to three people

*Basement Meeting Rooms A, B and C*

   - Approx. 25 people each
   - All equipped with screen and a dry erase board
   - Room C has a kitchen area

*Second Floor Study Rooms*

   - Room 1 has two tables and can accommodate eight people
   - Rooms 2 and 3 have one table and can accommodate four people
   - All equipped with a dry erase board
   - These rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis

Contact us at 517-367-6363 to reserve a room.