[GLLUG] Web Browsers

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:49:31 EST 2017

On 03/03/2017 02:34 PM, Tom McArthur wrote:
> Have you tried the Firefox fork called Pale Moon
> (http://www.palemoon.org)? I've been using it every since Mozilla
> decided to commit browser suicide. It works great in both Linux and
> Windows. Most FF add-ons work in PM, although a few have PM-specific
> versions.

No, I haven't tried it.  I did try compiling it once for Slackware, but
it failed to run.  Apparently there are two choices to compile it on
www.slackbuilds.org, one called PaleMoon and the other called palemoon.
I chose the one that is known to have problems before I knew there was a
second one.  Maybe I'll try the other someday.
--

                                Chick