[GLLUG] Lightspeed ISP

Walker, Ian walkeri1 at msu.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:52:41 EDT 2017

I’ve got mine being installed on Friday.

I’ve long refused to do business with Comcast, so I have AT&T UVerse internet currently. I will be paying the same rate for Gigabit from Lightspeed as I pay for 12Mbps from AT&T. Going to be a big upgrade.

I’ve been itching for them to come into my neighborhood for the last several years. I have four or five friends who already have them as their provider who couldn’t be happier with the service and the uptime. I’ve literally never heard of any of them having any issues and needing tech support, which is comforting, but that also means I have no idea how their support is when there are issues.

--
Ian Walker
walkeri1 at msu.edu<mailto:walkeri1 at msu.edu> | 517.884.4812