For those wanting Redhat 6.2 CDs....

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 15:19:39 -0500 (EST)

I don't think anyone thought you were in anyway implying anything wrong
with Ben. I think we were all interested if there was a problem and where
the problem existed exactly. Its called teamwork =)

File transfers can become corrupt, I am sure everyone has had a corrupt
download at one point or another. . However, the most common error I have
seen when doing FTP is getting the wrong mode for transfer. Some clients
will default to ascii mode when they don't recognize the filetype which
results in bad binary files.

The second biggest problem I have seen is the passive/active mode problem.
This actually lets you download the entire file, but it doesnt write the
end of the file charactor on the end.

Sean