Next GLLUG meeting

Paul Donahue donahu16@msu.edu
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:24:19 -0400

I think 6:30 would be a bit better, at least for me. I have classes or work
till 5:00 then by the time I could actually get to my car on campus then
drive to south lansing it might be cutting it a bit close with 6:00. Other's
thoughts??

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu
[mailto:linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu]On Behalf Of Alan Garrison
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 9:20 AM
To: linux-user@egr.msu.edu
Subject: Next GLLUG meeting

The issue of which nights are good to meet has been
brought up again, so the next GLLUG meeting is
tentatively scheduled for 6:00pm on Wednesday, April
19 at MLC.  The topic might be network security.
(Is 6:00pm too early for a during-the-work-week
meeting?)

Thanks again to Paul and Jeff for a great Samba
presentation.