Next GLLUG meeting

Mark Szidik - Michigan Library Consortium szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:15:15 -0400 (EDT)

What we used to do in the past was open the doors at 6pm, but hold the
presentation until 6:30.  This allows people to filter in up till 6:30
and not miss anything.

The 6-6:30 time is valuable for people to introduce themselves to each
other and have general conversation.

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us