Copy of post on msu.linux RE:DLT 4000 installation

Mark Szidik - Michigan Library Consortium szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:54:09 -0400 (EDT)

This helped me with my DAT drive and dump.  I added -s999999.  This
stopped dump from logically thinking that it was out of tape before it
physically was out of tape.

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us