Putty SSH Client

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:11:29 -0400 (EDT)

I'll see if I can dig up a more solid answer, but it might be a problem
with AFS.  I forward all my mail to another box, so it doesn't affect me
much personally.  I'm not sure what the status of Pilot and IMAP is, or
whether or not they're going to do SSL with it, but I think IMAP is where
it's heading in general.

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services