XFree86 4.0, Enlightenment 16.4, and Xinerama...

Michael Malinak malinakm@crushedice.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 02:36:14 -0400

Would you mind sending (or posting to the list) your XF86Config file.. I've yet
to be able to drag between windows.  Also any luck with this running under
kernal 2.3.99pre*?
When I compiled the kernel XFree 4.0 couln't find my 2nd video card even though
it could under 2.2.14.
Anyone else have this problem?
Michael