Two important things...

Alan Garrison aeg@lbwl.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 07:53:35 -0400

1.  *If* we don't have a definite topic established
by Sunday evening, assume that the next GLLUG
meeting will be pushed back one week to
Wednesday, August 16 (Mark:  MLC available that
day?).  Of course, either way we need a topic.

2.  (Geez, it's August already...) We need to
do some planning for an Installfest if we
still want to have one after MSU starts fall
semester.  For MSU people with access to
facilities:  Please see if we can hold the
event somewhere on or near campus.  We'd
surely get some more students into the group
if they had easy access to us.

[nomination stuff to appear Real Soon Now (tm)]