Newbe Question: Actually two questions ?

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:45:43 -0400

"Wu, Hu-Hwa" wrote:

>> 2.  Can you define "on-site instruction" a bit more?  Is
>> there some reason why GLLUG meetings can't be used for
>> this?  If you would like, we could have another "Q&A"
>> night to fill in any questions you can ask.
>
> Actually,  I thought the amount of questions
> I have would take a whole day to answer rather than just a meeting.

Of course, feel free to ask away on the mailing list.  We
were quite short of questions at the most recent "Q&A" GLLUG
meeting (although we did chat for 2+ hours).  Again, we can
have another one if you would like to show up with a large
list of questions.  We still don't have a topic for the
next meeting, so another "Q&A" session could be implemented.

> I am truely a newbe to this.  My Linux education has been mostly errors for
> many trials.

One of the best ways to learn.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."