question

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
16 Aug 2000 08:44:12 -0400

"Marcel Kunath" <kunathma@pilot.msu.edu> writes:

> > So I just went to networksolutions.com and paid $70 to cover
> > another two years[1].

> Well we had discussed this in the past and moving it over to gandi.net or
> dotster.com would have been probably better. 150 for ten years sounds still a
> lot better than 70 for 2 years.

Oh, I agree.  It's just that NetSol won't let you do that.  Or at
least they have an anecdotal history of doing their damnedest to
screw anyone who tries.  $35/year is in one sense a lot more than
$15/year, but it's still not a lot of money.
--
"...women can offer more satisfaction
 than even an overclocked, dual-Celeron workstation..."