[ot] MSU Surplus Store

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 06:59:45 -0400

I got a request for directions to the MSU Surplus
Store, so I'm going to post it to the list.

Directions:  From I-496, take the Trowbridge
exit.  Turn right on Harrison and cross the
first set of railroad tracks.  At the corner
of Harrison and Service, turn *right* (not
onto Service) and go past the fence.  Drive
back to the second building behind the one
facing Harrison.  The second building (a
warehouse) is the Surplus Store.

Alt Directions:  From Mt. Hope, take Harrison
past the first set of RR tracks.  Turn *left*
at the intersection of Harrison and Service.

The Ameritech phonebook has a pretty good map
of that area.  Just remember that it is
between the two sets of RR tracks.  Note the
Ameritech phonebook still calls the Surplus
Store "Salvage" (the old name).

Surplus is open every day (M-F, 7:30 - 3:30),
but the public can only make purchases on
Tuesdays and Fridays (and the first Saturday
of each month, check their schedule).

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."