Linux and I are One

Marcel Kunath kunathma@pilot.msu.edu
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:52:41 -0400 (EDT)

I just sat here typing an email. I rewrote a sentence starting approximately in
the middle of the original sentence, finished it and pressed Enter to carry over

the leftover junk of the previous written sentence to the next line and then
saw my fingers automatically target CTRL+d to delete that wasted material and
then I noticed:

    "Damn, I am using Outlook."

So I had to move my hand over to the mouse highlight the text I didn't want and
press Delete.

I guess this is proof my unconsciousness prefers Linux and text based editing.
Is this reason to be proud of oneself? =)

 -- Marcel Kunath