news media

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:30:03 -0400

FYI - to my knwledge (not that I am getting involved in this whole thing):

Union, Eppley, Brody (all G3), Erickson, wells, CC and comm arts all have macs.......

This is more than 5 years ago, when there was only (that I recall) union, bridy, wilson, erickson and most of them were ancient POS systems

On Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 06:19:26PM -0400, Marcel Kunath spake: