my linux box again

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:26:24 -0400 (EDT)

Also the lasers get out of whack extremely easily, I dropped mine from
about 3ft and had many an unsuccessful burn until I RMA's it.

Also media can make a difference. Not all media was created equal.

bumping the table whilst burning a cd screws them up too =)
(well dropping books on the desk right next to it *lol*)

I should write a book on what _not_ to do *lol*