Mozilla M17 revisited...

Adam bsdx@looksharp.net
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:36:15 -0400 (EDT)

I tried it out too based on your suggestion.  It (and whatever
dependancies I didnt have installed already, probably not much) took 110
minutes to compile, ran okay, but it was rendering webpages wrong, for
example the main msu webpage some of the boxes full of stuff to click on
would be under the main pic instead of beside it, etc.  I do like the
fonts better than normal NS, but I think it still needs some work :)