my laptop

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 12:06:35 -0400 (EDT)

It would be a very tight (spacewise) install but you can do it, you have
to drop X (I think you need to drop the compiler too), and run CLI only.
It would also require a custom install so you are probably going to need
help doing it. I would suggest bringing it to a meeting.

You also might want to find out if your laptop is actually supported or
not. I think there is a site that lists compatibility for laptops, like
www.linuxlaptop.org ? (I can't 2x check atm)