GLLUG Nominations starts Monday!!!

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:16:08 -0400

Your humble GLLUG Overlord is back from his 5 day visit
to beautiful Cleveland, Ohio, and I haven't gone thru
all my email yet.  We do need to start the nomination
process, so starting Monday, August 28 thru Sept 4
(Labor Day), the GLLUG list is open for nominations.
I'll repost the official set of rules tomorrow, but
I think everyone understands the basic idea.  After
Labor Day, the elections will be held via private
email (or other private means).  I can act as the
vote collector since I cannot run for any office.

BTW, I applied for a wonderful apartment on Friday,
and it looks like I will definitely be moving out
the first or second week of October, so I want to
get this stuff taken care of ASAP.

The next GLLUG meeting is tentatively scheduled for
Wednesday, September 13.  Tim gave a great presentation
on CPUs, and he said he could continue it for the
next meeting.

Note:  Since MSU is gearing up for another semester,
and with a fresh batch of new students, we should
definitely advertise our existence.  I think I still
have the postscript files of the old fliers, and
anyone is welcome to design their own.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."