Exim error message / DNS

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Sun, 3 Dec 00 13:44:52 -0500

I'm getting an e-mail from the CRON Daemon as follows:

>Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 04:05:23 -0500
>From: Cron Daemon <root@monkey-dance.com>
>To: root@monkey-dance.com
>Subject: Cron <root@britney> run-parts /etc/cron.daily
>
>/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
>
>error: exim:2 unknown option 'noifempty' -- ignoring line

I have no idea what this error message means, and it doesn't seem to
affect any thing, other than the fact that I get an error message
everyday and it tends to be annoying. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, for those of you gifted in the art of DNS, I just moved my service
over to the public DNS, and I was wondering if anyone could spot check my
listing to see if I'm an idiot or if everything is done correctly. My
listing is at http://www.monkey-dance.com/dns.txt

-Mike

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB