Class: C Programming for Linux

Tim Schmidt computer_holic@hotmail.com
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 21:40:51

Baker College seems to have some decent Unix classes, but they are only
offered in the summer, MSU has too many pre-req's (for a HS student) and LCC
has nothing ;(

Consequently, a small group of 4 or 5 high school students (including
myself) and one interested teacher will be holding some after-school classes
on C for Linux. The classes will most likely be late in the evening
(~6:00pm) and be held once a week at Perry High School.

Everything is still very early planning stages, but this --will-- happen.  I
am the primary organizer, and I want to start within a week or 2, max.

So, in GLLUG style, I wanted to know if anyone else was interested (wither
in learning or teaching) and if so, what nights would be good for you.  Any
help is welcome...

Thanks,
--Tim