Linux newbie having ppp trouble

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:51:01 -0500

Check out http://www.serv.net/~jpaint/ezppp/
This is the program that I used to use to connect my Linux box back in the days I had to (yuck:) dial-up.

The README at that time was very well done - explained exactly what to change and why it needed to be changed. The first time I used it I knew squat about Linux, but got connected immediately. Nice program.

Steven Collins extolled: