domain transfer

Adam Pitcher pitcher2@cse.msu.edu
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:43:05 -0500

I've had the same experience with gandi.net.  My transfer only took 1
day.  And setting up a new one was complete the next day too.  The prime
reason I chose gandi was ownership.  Reading about other registrars,
gandi seems to be the only place that lets you "own" the domain.  The
others own it and let you use it.  This was my experience last summer.
If things have changed, then about time.  And the price was around $10.

Adam