Input devices

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Mon, 03 Jul 2000 22:29:41 -0400

Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Alan Garrison <agarris@voyager.net> writes:
> > I'll probably hit Best Buy the next time I'm over on that end
> > of town.  I know they have a half decent selection.
>
> Good luck, and tell us if you find a really good one.

Best Buy and Office Max didn't have anything interesting
that CompUSA had.  Best Buy had a Digital Research Tech.
raised ergo keyboard, but once again, the backslash/pipe
key isn't where I like it.  I'd guess the only other chance
I have is DigiLink (and I was out too late, they were closed).

BTW, if anyone cares, Best Buy has one BeOS 5.0 box.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"The fact that Microsoft found that many bugs [in Windows 2000] indicates