GLLUG meeting, Sunday, 6pm, at MLC

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 16:59:50 -0400

Let's make it official:  Meeting this Sunday evening, 6:00pm,
at the Michigan Library Consortium.  The topic will be a
probably short introduction to Tk programming with Python.  Again,
if there is anything else people would like to do (topics,
install demo, etc...) feel free to speak up.

Also need to discuss:
 - Fall Installfest?
 - Fall elections.  For those who don't know yet, I have
more-or-less decided that I will move back to Ohio in the
semi-near future (in a few months) for both personal and
professional reasons.  We never did decide on the proper
way to hold elections the last time, so we will need to
go over this again.  I am in no hurry to leave Lansing,
so we don't need to hold elections just yet.

For directions to the meeting location, visit www.gllug.org.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."