LUG List Drinking Game?

Andrew R Keen keenandr@pilot.msu.edu
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:19:42 -0400 (EDT)

Err, yeah. Saw that on securityfocus. Naturally, as soon as I open my mouth,
bam! Insert foot.

Wonder how long before they change "Three years without a remote hole in the
default install" on their openbsd.org. Or does this not count? :)

Oh, and BTW, for the drinking game, that's one drink for mentioning BSD, and
one for distro wars (yeah, it's BSD not Linux- still distro)

-ak

)

--

|-Andrew Keen