Meeting results

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Sun, 09 Jul 2000 21:40:56 -0400

Ben Pfaff wrote:

> We had a meeting tonight, right?  Sorry I couldn't make it.  I
> went sailing with a pretty girl instead.  (I think I made the
> right choice.)

Hmmmmmm.... Did you at least *discuss* Linux?  :)

> Anyway, did we discuss elections?  What were the conclusions or
> results?

Nope.  I figure we should have a more populated meeting
to discuss this.

> Also, something else occurred to me.  Alan, it is your computer
> that is hosting the gllug.org domain, right?  And you recently
> mentioned that you're probably moving away from the area, right?
> So do we need to find some more hardware, or are you donating it
> to us?

As you may recall a while back, I posted a message saying
that "www.gllug.org will be down for the weekend".  During
this time, I switched the 300Mhz K6-2 for a more reasonable
Pentium-something.  About the machine that is running
gllug.org right now -- I am perfectly willing to donate
that box as it exists now.  i.e., it's now GLLUG property.
It even says so on the case in permanent marker.  :)
It stays when I leave.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."