Meeting results

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
09 Jul 2000 21:55:43 -0400

Alan Garrison <agarris@voyager.net> writes:

> > We had a meeting tonight, right?  Sorry I couldn't make it.  I
> > went sailing with a pretty girl instead.  (I think I made the
> > right choice.)
>
> Hmmmmmm.... Did you at least *discuss* Linux?  :)

I wore a GNU t-shirt :-)

> > Anyway, did we discuss elections?  What were the conclusions or
> > results?
>
> Nope.  I figure we should have a more populated meeting
> to discuss this.

Okay.  How was attendance, then: pretty low I guess?  Sorry I
wasn't there; it was more forgetfulness than anything else,
because I was on my way back from Lake Lansing by 5:15 and could
have easily made it to the meeting.

> As you may recall a while back, I posted a message saying
> that "www.gllug.org will be down for the weekend".  During
> this time, I switched the 300Mhz K6-2 for a more reasonable
> Pentium-something.

Really?  Wait a second... hmm I still have a login.  Must still
be the same HDD :-)

> About the machine that is running gllug.org right now -- I am
> perfectly willing to donate that box as it exists now.  i.e.,
> it's now GLLUG property.

Great!  Thanks a lot Alan.