Meeting results

Alan Garrison agarris@voyager.net
Sun, 09 Jul 2000 21:51:47 -0400

Ben Pfaff wrote:

> Alan Garrison <agarris@voyager.net> writes:
>
> > > We had a meeting tonight, right?  Sorry I couldn't make it.  I
> > > went sailing with a pretty girl instead.  (I think I made the
> > > right choice.)
> >
> > Hmmmmmm.... Did you at least *discuss* Linux?  :)
>
> I wore a GNU t-shirt :-)

Cool.

> > > Anyway, did we discuss elections?  What were the conclusions or
> > > results?
> >
> > Nope.  I figure we should have a more populated meeting
> > to discuss this.
>
> Okay.  How was attendance, then: pretty low I guess?  Sorry I
> wasn't there; it was more forgetfulness than anything else,
> because I was on my way back from Lake Lansing by 5:15 and could
> have easily made it to the meeting.

I think it was eight counting myself.

> > As you may recall a while back, I posted a message saying
> > that "www.gllug.org will be down for the weekend".  During
> > this time, I switched the 300Mhz K6-2 for a more reasonable
> > Pentium-something.
>
> Really?  Wait a second... hmm I still have a login.  Must still
> be the same HDD :-)

Yes, an 8 or 10 gig (???) drive.  My memory sucks.

> > About the machine that is running gllug.org right now -- I am
> > perfectly willing to donate that box as it exists now.  i.e.,
> > it's now GLLUG property.
>
> Great!  Thanks a lot Alan.

No problem.  Portions of the current GLLUG box were obtained
from MSU Surplus.  :)   JEFF:  Don't worry, it runs fine :)

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."