Some X stuff and then some.

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 12 Jul 00 00:23:59 -0400

I know I've probably asked some of these questions before, but since I
have had X off my machine for about a year, I basically forgot it all.

First question:
Does anyone have a PS/2 Intellimouse and RedHat 6.2? Anyone able to get
the wheely working under E and Gnome?

Second question:
I noticed that some people have cool semi-transparent windows for Xterm
and some other stuff in X. Is there a config for this or do I just have
to grab a theme? Where do I get themes (other than straight from
gnome.org)?

Third question:
Is there any way to enable that stupid little Windoze key to pop up my
GNOME Foot menu?
How do you edit that thing anyway?

Final question:
Anyone know where I can get an rpm of netatalk. Nothing ever likes to
compile on my system (I'm always missing something or other, etc...)

-Mike

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB