one more (I'm sorry)

Adam bsdx@looksharp.net
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 05:13:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Daniel R . Kilbourne wrote:

>put something like this in your httpd.conf file (usually /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf):
>

># www.netophilia.com
><VirtualHost www.netophilia.com>
>        ServerAdmin root@netophilia.net
>        DocumentRoot /export/home/netsite/httpd/netophilia
>        ServerName www.netophilia.com
>        ServerAlias netophilia.com
>        ErrorLog /export/home/netsite/logs/netophilia.com/errors
>        CustomLog /export/home/netsite/logs/netophilia.com/access "%h %l %u %t \"%r\"  %s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""

How does this work with multiple "'s next to eachother? how does it know
which are opening and which closing?  if it Just Works I wont ask and ill
start using it myself since I was wondering how to do this :)  I've also
wondered if the log format can be set to a default somewhere, because in
my main website apache config the log settings dont propagate to my
vhosts.  Thanks