one more (I'm sorry)

Daniel R . Kilbourne daniel.kilbourne@voyager.net
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 05:33:39 -0400

the "'s just mark the beginning and end of one argument, so Apache just sees a ", looks for the next, calls it an argument, then moves on

Apache has a specific format for the CustomLog stuff, I can send you what I have if you'd like, but all I do is get it from the O'Reilly Apache book, so it is probably at their web page.....

search...search...

ok-

http://www.apache.org/docs-1.2/mod/mod_log_config.html#customlog

--