changing a name server at INTERNIC (fwd)

Adam bsdx@looksharp.net
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 05:37:50 -0400 (EDT)

Looks like this one is cheaper than $150 for 10 years, you can buy in 1
year increments, and is secure-web based!  Just passing it on, it sounds
good to me and I'm looking into how they charge.  They cost approx
$11/year.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:18:16 +0200
From: Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To: freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: changing a name server at INTERNIC

According to Dan Langille:
> It looks like I must first delete ns.freebsddiary.cx then register
> ns1.unixathome.org.
> Sounds dodgy to me.

Sounds like NSI to me :-(

> Any clues?

After you're through this, go to www.gandi.net and transfer your domain to
them. Much cheaper and better service (and running on FreeBSD & Linux, and run
partly by a french FreeBSD committer).
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 5.0-CURRENT #80: Sun Jun  4 22:44:19 CEST 2000