HTML Authoring

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:03:49 -0400 (EDT)

GoLive from Adobe (formally GoLive's CyberStudioPro) and Macromedia's
Dreamweaver, are by far the best wsywyg authoring tools available.
FrontPage is a very distant 3rd..

They both started out as Mac only they have been ported to windows so they
might run under WINE on X86 or actually Mac-on-linux might actually run
them. They both have trial versions available if you want to give them a
try.

If someone can test them under wine or Mac-on-linux i would be interested
in hearing the results.

Sean