Reminder: GLLUG meeting Wednesday (7/19) at Atmosphere Annealing,

Marcel Kunath kunathma@pilot.msu.edu
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:40:46 -0400 (EDT)

> On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Alan Garrison wrote:
> > *Also*, as a result of Tim Owen's offer from Friday, I now
> > own a nifty laptop. :)  This means that whoever has mega-
> > bandwidth, I can now bring the laptop and download ISO images
> > for me to burn.  I have a nice 6 gig partition just for
> > storing large files.  I would like to schedule some time
> > with anyone with a fat pipe to download some various
> > ISO's.

My bandwidth may not be the best but you can connect throughout my whole house
on four floors. You even can sit next to the fire place in the winter while
doing your downloading.