Reminder: GLLUG meeting Wednesday (7/19) at Atmosphere Annealing, 6:00pm

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Mon, 17 Jul 00 15:57:48 -0400

BTW, I think I lost the original message, but I am actually going to a
meeting this week (eek), so what time was it at? It is at Atmosphere
Annealing, right?

-Mike

>Topic:  DNS and discuss elections (how to stop Alan's reign
>of terror as Prez).  Be there or boot windows.
>
>*Also*, as a result of Tim Owen's offer from Friday, I now
>own a nifty laptop. :)  This means that whoever has mega-
>bandwidth, I can now bring the laptop and download ISO images
>for me to burn.  I have a nice 6 gig partition just for
>storing large files.  I would like to schedule some time
>with anyone with a fat pipe to download some various
>ISO's.
>
>*Also also*, I will have some fresh Mandrake 7.1 and
>SuSE 6.4 CDs for sale at the meeting for the usual $1/each.
>(Note:  I did an install of Mandrake 7.1 on the laptop,
>there are a few minor problems with 7.1 that I didn't see
>in 7.0, may or may not be laptop-specific).

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB