bootp

Adam bsdx@looksharp.net
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:13:20 -0400 (EDT)

If you want to talk to a ip on your physical network but not your logical
network, you need to add a route to it so it doesnt go out your default
route.  I'm sorry I dont know the Linuxese for the command, but:
windows:  route add 192.0.0.0 MASK 255.255.255.0 my.local.ip.here
bsd: route add -net 192.0.0.0 -interface foo0