bootp

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:40:03 -0400 (EDT)

One last note:
There are 3 different JetDirect Cards that shipped with the 2100TN.
one or two of them need to have a Flash Upgrade performed on them. I
believe this takes care of a problem with win98se and win2k. I would
_assume_ M$ slightly altered their networking protocal with these two
releases.

The status pages (hit the big button on top and it prints off a status
report) will tell you what card you have installed.

Sean