Mac and Linux

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Wed, 26 Jul 00 00:19:27 -0400

>> i am setting up a network server
>> it will be a server and gateway for a win98 box, and imac and two mac
>> laptops.  i think i can handle samba but im not quite sure on how to set up
>> a file share and internet share.  is there anyone out there that can help
>> with setting up netatalk or whatever it is i need. (from both linux and the
>> mac point of view)

I just stole the IPv4 rc file from the IP-Masq How-to and pasted it into
my own file. Then all I had to do was turn on IPv4 forwarding using
netconf.  Note, this was all done on a Redhat 6.2 system, so I dunno if
it will work on any others.

-Mike

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB