More DSL Service Options Available

Tim Owen tim@lessi.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:14:24 -0500

--------------52ADBA0C5146EE2B91E2D509

Try this FAQ:

http://broadband.about.com/industry/broadband/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://homepage.interaccess.com/%7Ejkristof/xdsl%2Dfaq.txt

My understanding is the distance limitations are mainly due to crosstalk and
attenuation of the signal due the the higher frequencies and lower line quality
involved.

Tim

Alan Garrison wrote:

> Tim Owen wrote:
> >
> > FYI.  Business class SDSL service is available now via DSL.net.  Their POP is
> > located in downtown Lansing (distance matters as you know for DSL). We,
> > LESSI.com,  are business affiliates for DSL.net - so if anyone is interested
> > they can call us for details.  Also, KMC Telecom is in beta testing its HDSL
> > full T-1 only) business class service as well.  Should be available very soon.
>
> Can anyone briefly explain how distance affects DSL as far
> as overall bandwidth goes?  I am DSL-illiterate.

--------------52ADBA0C5146EE2B91E2D509

begin:vcard
n:Owen;Tim
tel;cell:517-285-7071
tel;fax:425-940-5905
tel;work:517-346-9983
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.lessi.com
org:LESSI.com, Inc.
adr:;;101 S. Washington Sq., 9th Floor;Lansing;MI;48933;
version:2.1
email;internet:tim@lessi.com
title:President
fn:Tim Owen