GNOME

Tim Schmidt computer_holic@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 19:03:46 PDT

Just in case anyone cares, linux.com has a little blurb posted that states
that KDE and GNOME appear to be heading for a convergence of sorts that
would allow some better compatability between the two.  I'm not 100% up on
how the different layers of the GUI in Linux behave, but it appears that at
least one of them will become common between the two projects.