Job Posting

Wu, Hu-Hwa HU@cceng.com
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:55:16 -0400

Hello All

My name is Hu-Hwa Wu and I am the IT Manager for Capital Consultants
Engineers.

I have a position open for the following qualifications if anyone is
interested.

This add is also in this weekend's Lansing State Journal.

I.T. Technician needed for a dynamic engineering firm.  Individual must be a
dependable self-starter, have a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with
computer networks, hardware/software installation and configuration,
practical application of connectivity solutions for the Internet, and
previous help desk experience.  Position has a variety of responsibilities
with opportunity to learn and advance. Full-time position with benefits.
Position may require some travel. Send resume material and cover letter with
salary expectations to:  Capital Consultants Engineers, Attn:  Human
Resources Manager, 725 Prudden Street, Lansing  MI   48906; fax to:
517.371.2013; or email to: HR@cceng.com  EOE

Cindy Filley
Human Resources Manager
Capital Consultants Inc. Engineers