(OT) E-mail

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:44:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Mike Szumlinski wrote:
> Just out of curiosity...
>
> I just noticed that when I send e-mail to the list, which then sends it
> back to me, the date tag is some time in 1945 (y2k? I thought it was a
> hoax). Most likely it is my mail client, but I was wondering if it was
> only on stuff I send to myself or if everyone got my anachronous e-mail.
>
> -Mike

All your emails to the LUG list are piled up at the top of my LUG mailbox
because of the weird date stamp.  My mom uses a mac too, and her emails
end up grouped the same way as yours, not in normal chronological
order.  Dunno what's up, but I think it must be a Mac thing... ;)

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services