Doh!

Jeff Goeke-Smith jeff@goeke.net
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:03:29 -0400

Boot to single user mode.  This is usually accomplished when lilo comes up,
hit shift (I think) and it will pop up the boot: prompt.  Assuming I
remember correctly, type in 'linux single' (with out the quotes).  The
machine should boot and then drop you into a root shell.  At that point
passwd allows you to change the root password.

Best of luck.
--Jeff